Man: So, I heard that you are having a party?
Woman: Yeah, it will be next week.
Man: So, I assume that all are invited?
Woman: Yes, that would be correct. All are welcome.
Man: Okay, great. And I presume that I should bring a date ?
Woman: No need. You can come alone.
Man: What a relief!
Woman: How do you think sales will be this year?
Man: Good. I think they will be better than last year.
Woman: I hope they are.
Man: Yeah, last year was terrible.
Woman: It was.
Man: Well, I'm sure we'll do better this year.
Man:I saw that you had a meeting with Jason.
Woman: Yes, he wanted to discuss the budget.
Man: Yeah? What did he say about it ?
Woman: He expressed that we are spending too much.
Man: Well, I hope he does not cut the budget.
Woman: I doubt he will do that.
- I believe what you are saying.
- I know what you mean.
- We assume that he is coming to the party.
- They denied that they did anything wrong.
- I think that he is not coming to work today.
- I hope that you are right.
- She said that it was a mistake.
- He revealed that he was quitting.
- We concluded that it was a mistake.
- He realized that he was wrong.
- I imagine that you must be tired.
- I think that we should start over.
- She said that she was sorry.
- He mentioned that you have a new job.
- He complained that the computers are slow.
- She claimed that he was lying.
- She regrets that she said that.
- I feel that she is making a mistake.
- I like that you are always honest.
- We hate what he is all about.
- I disagree with what you saying.