Man: Who is this party for?
Woman: Tim. He's the guy who I was telling you about.
Man: Refresh my memory. Is he the guy who opened the new cafe.
Woman: No, that's Larry. He's the guy who just moved in the house down the street.
Man: Oh, the house that has that huge garage.
Woman: Yes, that's the house and that's the guy.
Man: So, where do you work?
Woman: I work for a tech company that makes business software.
Man: Really, what kind of software do you make?
Woman: We build tools that help companies manage their money.
Man: Really. My company, which deals with that sort of thing, might be interested.
Woman: Great. Let me give you my card.
Man: Do you know whose desk this is?
Woman: I think that is Joan's desk.
Man: No, that's Joan's desk. The one that has two monitors is Joan's desk.
Woman: Hmm! Well then, I don't know whose it is then.
Man: Well, someone must know who sits here.
Woman: Right, someone. Just not us.
- This is the shirt that I got on sale.
- This is the house that had the party.
- The class that I took is no longer offered at the school.
- Do you know someone who speaks French.
- The car that I just bought is really fast.
- The cafe that I usually go to is closd today.
- The town that I grew up in is not the same anymore.
- The dog which lives over there is very scary.
- I know a guy that owns his own island.
- I know a guy who owns his own island.
- I only date people that don't smoke.
- I only date people who don't smoke.
- I bought a car that runs on solar power.
- She lives in a house that is over 200 years old.
- He has a last name that is very hard to pronounce.
- We have a old TV which only get three channels.