Man: Is this your book?
Woman: Yes, that is my book.
Man: And is this your pencil?
Woman: No, that is not my pencil.
Man: Whose pencil is it?
Woman: I am not sure.
Man: I like these jeans.
Woman: I like those too.
Man: Do you like this shirt?
Woman: No, but I like that shirt?
Man: The blue one?
Woman: No, the green one.
Man: Hmm, I don't like that color.
Woman: Really, I like it!
Man: How much is this coffee maker?
Woman: That is ten dollars.
Man: And how much are these plates?
Woman: Those are five dollars each.
Man: What about these?
Woman: Those spoons are one dollar each.
Man: I'll take them all.
- I like this shirt. (close to speaker)
- I don't like that shirt. (away from speaker)
- Look at that car! (away from speaker)
- This bike is nice! (close to speaker)
- These jeans are too tight!
- Try those jeans.
- Are these your books?
- No, those books over there are my books.
- Do you like this shirt?
- Do you like this? (Holding shirt)
- What are these items?
- What are these?
- Do you like these?
- Yes, I like them. They are cool.
- What is this?
- It's a coffee maker. I use it a lot.