Man: What does your mom do?
Woman: She is a chef at a restaurant.
Man: Cool! That means she is a good cook.
Woman: Yes, she is a great cook.
Man: Where does she work?
Woman: She works at an Italian restaurant.
Man: What is your dad like?
Woman: He is funny. He's very friendly.
Man: What does he look like?
Woman: He is tall, and big.
Man: How old is he?
Woman: He is 47.
Man: Who are your friends?
Woman: Betty, Jason and Laura.
Man: Are they students?
Woman: Yes, they are. They all study business.
Man: Are they from around here?
Woman: No, they are all from different cities.
Man: Are we there yet?
Woman: No, but we are close, I think.
Man: How close are we?
Woman: We are ten, maybe 20 minutes away.
Man: What? Twenty minutes! Are we lost?
Woman: No, we are not lost. Trust me!
Subject Pronouns - Grammar Notes
- Sally is a farmer. She works outside.
- Bob is a doctor. He works at a hospital.
- Bob and Sally are married. They have one child.
- They have a house. It is really big.
- We like them. You will too!
- (S) I have a pool.
- (S) I swim every day
- (P) We love Italian food.
- (P) We eat it often.
- (S) You are nice.
- (S) You should come.
- (P) You (all) can sit down.
- (P) You (guys) should come.
- I like Bob. He is nice.
- I also like Sue. She is funny.
- Bob and Sue are married. They have one child.
- They have a house. It is really big and nice.
- They have two cars. They rarely drive them.