True or False
1) Tokyo is the biggest city in Japan.
2) Bangkok is the most popular city in Thailand.
3) The Nile is the longest river in the world.
4) Antarctica is the coldest place in the world.
5) Saudi Arabia is one of the richest countries in the world.
6) The oldest person in the world is a man.
7) The most expensive city in the world is Hong Kong.
8) The happiest people in the world live in Finland.
9) The most dangerous fish is the Great White Shark.
10) The safest country in the world is Japan.
11) The youngest person in the world was born just now.
12) The largest land animal in the world is the elephant.
13) Summer is the hottest season of the year.
14) Winter is the coldest season of the year.
One Syllable -est
small – smallest
cold – coldest
young – youngest
One Syllable ends in /e/ -st
safe – safest
nice – nicest
close – closest
Consonant + vowel + Consonant -(x)est
hot – hottest
big – biggest
fat – fattest
Two Syllable ends in /y/ -iest
happy – happiest
angry – angriest
hungry – hungriest
Two or More Syllables most --
dangerous – most dangerous
expensive – most expensive
difficult – most difficult
good – best
bad – worst