Partciples Used as Adjectives: After Be
Dave wants to know about a movie.
Dave: Hey Faye, what did you think of the last Twilight movie?
Faye: It was really exciting. Why?
Dave: Well, I’m thinking of seeing it tonight. I’m usually bored by vampire movies but I've heard that this one is pretty entertaining.
Faye: I find the whole series fascinating to be honest. There is the love element as well as all the thrilling stuff.
Dave: So, I take it you're recommending it?
Faye: Yes, absolutely. You should go see it for sure. You definitely won’t find this one boring, I promise you.
Dave: OK, great. I’ll go and see it. I think I’ll just call Ann and tell her we’re going.
Faye: Ann? OK, yeah. She’ll love it too.
- Old movies are boring.
- I was inspired by his talk.
- Tom is bored by action movies.
- Baby Sheila is so excited when she sees her father come home from work.
- This constant rain is annoying.
- The webinar on empowering yourself was so inspiring.
- Romantic novels always seem boring.
- I felt uplifted by the rousing music.
frightened • moved • moving