Andy and Sheena meet at college and talk about someone that Andy saw Sheena with yesterday.
Andy: Hey Sheena, who is that girl I saw you with yesterday?
Sheena: That's Laura.
Andy: Oh, wow! She's stunning! Where is she from?
Sheena: She is from Canada. Yes, she is beautiful.
Andy: So, what is she studying?
Sheena: Actually, she's not a student here. She’s taking a year off after finishing college.
Andy: Oh, really! So why is she here?
Sheena: Oh, she's visiting her aunt Jane. She lives next door to me.
Andy: Really, that's good to know. Uhm well, when does she leave?
Sheena: Next Friday, I think. Why? Do you want me to introduce you to her?
Andy: Yeah, that would be great but Friday is so soon.
- The movie starts at three.
- My plane departs at noon and arrives at five.
- The bus does not leave until 5 o'clock.
- My vacation does not start until July.
- The movie ends at ten.
- My shift at work does not end until midnight.
- The movie starts at 7. (It starts at 7)
- The game doesn't begin until noon. (It doesn't begin until noon.)