Present Continuous | Future Plans
Paul and Lyn work at the same company and they are talking about plans for the next vacation.
Paul: Say, Lyn, what are you doing next vacation?
Lyn: I'm going to Spain with my boyfriend.
Paul: Spain. Wow! That sounds fun. So, what are you planning on doing there?
Lyn: Well, we're staying in a nice hotel in Barcelona near the beach, so I just plan on taking it easy. Also, I have family who live in France who are meeting us there.
Paul: Ooh, great. So are you only staying in Barcelona?
Lyn: No, we're flying in to Madrid, so we plan on staying there for a day. From there we're taking a train to Barcelona.
Paul: Oh nice. Hey doesn't Barcelona have a really good soccer team?
Lyn: Yeah, but I'm not wasting time watching soccer while I'm there and neither is that boyfriend of mine.
Paul: Yeah, right. Good idea. So, just out of curiosity, what airline are you taking?
Lyn: We're flying with United. I'm using my frequent flyer miles to get us there for free.
Paul: Nice, and is the hotel free too?
Lyn: Unfortunately, no. I'm
putting that on my credit card, but my boyfriend is
paying me back once we get home.
Paul: Argh. Sounds like a great trip. Well, hope you have fun.
Lyn: Thanks, I'm planning on it.
- What are you doing tonight? I am seeing my mother tonight.
- Where are you going on Friday night? I am going to a club.
- We are going to Brazil next week.
- Did you hear I am leaving my job?
- Are you coming to the club?
- I am just heading to the department store. See you later.
- We are going to Spain next vacation.
- I am seeing my mother tonight.
Fill the gaps by converting the words to the correct verb to the correct form.
be plan • be visit