Demonstratives | This, That, These, Those
Andrew and Maria are out shopping and they discuss what they want to buy.
Andrew: Oh, look at that skirt Maria. It would look really good on you.
Maria: This red one? Red isn’t my color. I look awful in red.
Andrew: Well, how about this blue one?
Maria: Hey! Yeah I love that one but I don't have any shoes to go with it.
Andrew: Well, look over there. Those dark blue ones may go with it. Let's walk over there and take a look.
Maria: You mean these ones?
Andrew: Yes, that pair. Why don’t you try them on?
Maria: I think I will. I really like them and I hope they have my size.
Andrew: Oh, I'm sure they will and then you can get the skirt and then after that, we can shop for me.
- How much is that rice?
- Look at this sofa.
- These shoes are beautiful.
- Those earrings don’t look good on you.
- Look at that beautiful red Ferrari parked over the road.
- Feel these smooth leather gloves.
- That car.
- Those bicycles.
- This is bigger than that.
- Those cost a lot more than these.