Will + Probably
Tom: So, Lyn, you got any plans for the weekend?
Lyn: Nothing definite. I think I’ll go shopping on Saturday and then maybe grab some take-away for dinner. On Sunday, I’ll probably just stay home. I might rent a movie or just see what's on TV.
Tom: Sounds exciting!
Lyn: I know, I know. I really should liven things up, but I'm just so tired on the weekend.
Tom: Yeah, I hear you.
Lyn: How about you, Tom?
Tom: I probably won't even bother going out. On Friday night, I’ll likely just order a pizza and watch sports on TV. On Saturday, I might go running, but it depends on the weather. On Sunday, I'll also probably just stay home. Maybe I"ll visit my friend, but I doubt it.
Lyn: Wow! It sounds like we never do anything fun. Maybe we should actually do something one weekend.
Tom: You know, you have a point.
- I’ll probably go to Haiti next vacation.
- I think I’ll fly next time I come to see you.
- She'll probably be here tomorrow.
- We'll probably regret this.
- Maybe I’ll stay home and watch sport.
- I guess I’ll just get fast food.
- I think I will go home.
- I probably will not have dinner.
- I may go to bed early tonight.
- It may rain tonight.
- We may have to work tomorrow.
- They may be late.
- I think I shall go out this weekend.
- We shall see!