Man: Who is this party for?
Woman: Tim. He's the guy who I was telling you about.
Man: Refresh my memory. Is he the guy who opened the new cafe.
Woman: No, that's Larry. He's the guy who just moved in the house down the street.
Man: Oh, the house that has that huge garage.
Woman: Yes, that's the house and that's the guy.
Man: So, where do you work?
Woman: I work for a tech company that makes business software.
Man: Really, what kind of software do you make?
Woman: We build tools that help companies manage their money.
Man: Really. My company, which deals with that sort of thing, might be interested.
Woman: Great. Let me give you my card.
Man: Do you know whose desk this is?
Woman: I think that is Joan's desk.
Man: No, that's Joan's desk. The one that has two monitors is Joan's desk.
Woman: Hmm! Well then, I don't know whose it is then.
Man: Well, someone must know who sits here.
Woman: Right, someone. Just not us.
- Give me a time when you are free.
- Please tell me the reason why you did that.
- We ate at a diner where you cook your own food.
- Evenings are a time when I relax.
- Do you know a time when he is free?
- He gave me a list of when the court is available.
- Do you know the date when he will be here?
- I want to go to a place where it is quiet.
- It is a nice cafe where you can unwind.
- I went to a shop where they sold rare clothes.
- Is there a park where I can walk my dog?
- This is (the reason) why you need to be careful.
- Can you tell me (the reason) why he said that?
- I don't know (the reason) why.
- I want to know (the reason) why you are late.