Neil: Oh, Ella, I don't feel well. I think I’m coming down with something.
Ella: Oh. I'm sorry to hear that Neil. What’s wrong?
Neil: Well my throat hurts and I ache all over. I’m sure I have a fever.
Ella: Hmm. Well, It’s a good idea to get
some rest and I think you should probably see a doctor.
Neil: Sleep is OK but I hate doctors.
Ella: That’s just silly but if you aren’t going to see one, it’s probably best to take some paracetamol. Oh and it isn’t a good idea to drink any beer.
Neil: Yeah, I know. I don’t feel like any right now anyway. OK, I’m off to bed.
Ella: OK, get well soon.
- The test is easy.
- That man is funny.
- That building is a company.
- The shop is a cafe.
- The test is easy to pass.
- He is fun to talk with.
- My company is a good place to work
- That cafe is a good place to relax.
- It’s best not to see him until he is cured.
- It’s important not to drink alcohol.
- It is a good idea not to go there alone.
- It is OK not to do anything.
- It’s not fun to be sick.
- It’s not important to read every page.
- It is not a good idea to argue with him.
- It is not OK to wear shorts to work.